The 25 Villains of Christmas!


Okay, this might not work, but here's what I'm going to try to do.  Sometime in the near future I want to run a Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game in my home-grown universe known as "Earth 3."  I figure that what that gaming universe needs is a pantheon of supervillains: great, small, and everything in between.

In order to do that, I am taking on a fairly ambitious plan: create 25 unique (or at least not wholly-derivative) supervillains between now and Christmas Day.  Now, these will just be the stats and background that would be known to the superhero community at large (that way my players don't have an edge).  I'm also probably not going to swing illustrations, but will just describe the costumes.  I'm not a bad artist, but I can't crank out quality drawings that quickly.  Maybe one of you would like to help?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review