Hello World!

Right now I have three blogs on Blogspot.  The first is my generic, "this is my life" blog, which I honestly don't update much because I've learned the hard way about putting personal stuff on the internet.  The second is my wargaming blog, The Army Collector, where I feature miniatures that I've painted, etc.  But I also have had roleplaying games as a hobby, but I find that I like keeping them separated online.  So I created this blog, Graph Paper Games, to be a repository for hopefully interesting roleplaying game-related material.
What am I thinking of putting here?  Well right now I'll admit I'm not running anything because I am in a new location and haven't established my gaming base yet.  In the meantime, I thought I'd put things like NPC's for Traveller or adventure ideas for Meddling Kids.  I'm slowly cooking up an old school megadungeon, but I'm not sure I want to put that in--after all, you might be playing in it!
Anyways, comments are the fuel that drives blogging, so feel free to say something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review