New Directions

It has been months since I posted anything to this, my RPG-themed blog.  That isn't because I haven't been busy, I've been quite active doing various hobby-related stuff, but it has mostly been involving wargaming, and so  that stuff has been posted to my other blog, The Army Collector.

But I've also been steadily playing Dungeons & Dragons, so just to get caught up, here's what is going on:

A few months ago one of my players asked if he could run this adventure that he has always liked called "The Red Hand of Doom."  Since I was feeling a little overwhelmed by the pressure of coming up with something every two weeks, I said that would be great.  Since then we have been playing The Red Hand of Doom steadily, with my playing Renerris, a Tiefling Warlord (Tactical Build).  We also added two new players which got the group up to a reasonable size.  Sadly, one of those players is already moving away (the curse of all gaming groups, it seems to me) but may be replaced by the boyfriend of another player.  So the game continues, as they say.

As I said earlier, I've been playing a lot of wargames than I have anything else, but in some ways that is winding down a bit as things tend to ebb and wane, and I have been wanting to ramp up the RPG stuff in lieu of that.  With that in mind, tomorrow I'll be starting a fun new feature for this blog that will be ongoing for at least a month of so and should be hopefully pretty amusing.  More details to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review