Quick shout out to the Happy Whisk

The Happy Whisk is a loving gamer spouse and talented chef, but she's also a fanatic about uber-couponing, which hasn't ever been my thing before but she had a link on her site to a deal where you could load up on coupons for Digiorno's Pizza at Target.  Since I didn't feel like cooking for the gaming group tonight I followed her advice and saved $9 off $23 worth of frozen pizzas.  Hoody hoo!

In other news, we doing another session of Marvel Heroic Roleplaying tonight, and I'll post the report later this weekend.

Comments

  1. Hey, I was making breakfast supper and Tim called me in the office to read this. How cool. Thanks.

    I was looking at those pizzas just today. Curious to know what you think of them. Be nice to have a few in the freezer.

    Happy Gaming to you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know. Interestingly enough, one of them got flagged at the register as having been recalled.

      I love breakfast food for supper, especially when I get the waffle iron out.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I heard about the recall but thought they would have pulled them all by now. Something about the plastic being in the pizza. Hope you didn't get that one.

      I miss my waffle iron. Looking for a new one. Do you like yours? What kind do you have?

      Another blogger got a groovy looking one but when I went to order it, it was already gone.

      Delete
    3. PS: I found your email on your profile and sent you some coupon stuff.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review