The League of Extraordinary Dudes!

KITT, the crimefighting supercar, has been destroyed, and a hospital-bound Michael Knight sends out a call for heroes to solve the mystery!  Who will respond?  B.A. Baracus?  Doc Emmett Brown?  Jessica Fletcher?  Alf?

I'm running a Fate RPG one-shot in a couple of weeks, and decided to do a fun send-up of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen featuring characters from fiction, film, and television from the 1980's.  I'll let the players choose whom they wish to play (within reason--I've already nixed the Terminator).  I got the idea from this image on the internet:


Jill Munroe?  Serpico?  Shaft?  The Bandit?  Tell me you don't play the play the hell out of this concept.  So, we'll see how it goes.  Already I've got Nancy Drew and B.A. Baracus, although that latter player is also leaning towards Peter Venkmann.

Comments

  1. That is pretty cool. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting the early list of possible PC's. Should be interesting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review