RPGaDAY 2016 Day 5: stories about me


What stories does your gaming group tell about your character?

So, this post is two days late, and for good reason.  I went onto FB and asked the many friends from my college days for a good story about a character I played.  They didn't have any.  Many cited campaigns I led (missing the point of the question), but no PC activity.  When I joined that group, I was the youngest person, a novice player, but I quickly hopped to the GM position.  Honestly I was a little bummed out about the silence on that one.

My current gaming group mentioned the time my science teacher in the "FATE of the Dead" campaign poisoned an entire homicidal frat house and burned the place down.  So it is not a complete wash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review