Broken Token's dice tower

Since I'm in the weeds in terms of RPG's these days, I thought I'd work on a few odd projects, including assembling this miniature dice tower from The Broken Token.  I'm constantly having dice fly off the table, so I thought this would be a fun project.

It required a little sanding of the joints to get it to fit, and I added a smidge of glue to hold it all together.  But it wasn't difficult and looks good.


It can even be disassembled and used to carry dice to and from your gaming location.


It's not particularly large, which I actually like since I didn't want something large and distracting cluttering up the gaming table.


I have actually been thinking about what to do next.  More on that later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review