So in my last post I mentioned I was putting together some simple pieces to use as a modular dungeon made from Hirst Arts and Taskboard. Here are the pieces, having been sprayed with black primer.
Now I paint the pieces using cheap house paint purchased at a local hardware store. After the paint dries, I hit it with a coat of matte sealant, just to help prevent chipping.
Then, because I'm ridiculously anal sometimes, I cut pieces of foam sheets, the kind you can buy very inexpensively at a craft store, into small pads that will do under each floor tile section so the taskboard doesn't flake away. Each foam pad is cut slightly smaller than the tile so it doesn't stick out.
Here's a final photo of my first batch of floor tiles, just enough to make a classic 30' by 30' room!
For a long time I've been in the market for a new supers RPG. Since running Marvel Heroic Roleplaying a few years ago, I've been l...
One thing I've been slowly working on for the last year is another fantasy sandbox campaign. My prior one was generally map-based, alth...
I made five 4" by 4" dungeon tiles, which is 80 square inches, almost twice my usual batch of tiles. When added to what I'...