Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Second round of dungeon tiles and the second Bones figure

I made another round of simple Hirst Arts/Taskboard floor tiles for my "when am I ever going to use this?" modular dungeon.



It doesn't look like much since it is virtually identical to the previous batch, but when you put the two together, you can get this...


A 40' by 50' room.  Or you can make something a little more interesting like this...


Also included in that picture is the second of my Reaper Bones set that I have painted up, a harpy.


I'm continuing to make progress on a project that doesn't really seem to have a specific goals.  But I'm enjoying the work, and every now and then think about a fantasy game again.

Editor's note: to the one who will ask--I did file this post while on vacation.  I took the photos in advance and loaded them up in a draft.  So don't worry--I'm relaxing!

1 comment:

Getting caught up on things