L is for Losing

For those who are new to the blog, I regularly do a little wargaming with miniature soldiers.  My current time period is the Viking age, using a game called Saga.  Today I played with Bill from Wargaming From An Armchair, my Vikings versus his Scots.  In the first game his shooting and my lousy die rolling caused my army to be wiped out before I could cross the two bridges into his territory.  In the second game my rolling was nothing less than amazing and I took a commanding lead early in the "hold the sacred ground" scenario for the win.

So here's some pics of today's game:










Comments

  1. I had toy soldiers passed down from my brother, loved playing with them. That looks fun.
    #atozchallenge
    maggie winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that hand made turf and sets? Totally cool! We still just use a plain battle mat. Although with our new game (PF Skull and Shackles) we've added in a model ship!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review