P is for Peculiar Books for Little Girls


KlawBerry: Good Girl. Bad World.
I spotted this book looking for a present for my kids while I'm away.  Klawberry is a modern folk-tale with an artistic style reminiscent of the old Samurai Jack cartoons.  The main character is a good spirit whose eye is stolen by a demon who uses it to take over the world.  Klawberry, obviously, needs to get it back.

In addition to the book, I also picked up the plush Klawberry doll, complete with eyepatch as well.  My daughter is a little old for the book, but she'll like the weird monsters and superpowered heroine.


Comments

  1. Sounds intriguing. I may have to check that one out.

    Hi from Nagzilla bloghopping A to Z

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review