#RPGaDAY Day 20: Will still play in 20 years time

This is tough one, because honestly I don't know.  Twenty years ago I was playing Champions and Star Wars.  I move a lot of system to system these days, but I think the answer problem is...


The whole Old School Renaissance movement showed that there is something rather enjoyable about the earliest editions of Dungeons & Dragons that seems to transcend mere sentimentality.  But the truth is I'll probably be playing some superhero game in its upteenth edition or something new and different that happens to be cranked out by e-publishers into my main cerebral cortex or whatever we have twenty years from now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review