#RPGaDAY Day 30: Rarest RPG owned

Hmmmm....So I went to RPG Geek to see what the most collectible RPG's out there are.  Turns out I have several of them.

Including #1, the 7th Sea Player's Guide


#8 Central Casting: Heroes of Legend


And #13, the aforementioned first printing of Deities & Demigods


Interestingly enough, one book not on list is one that I sold for literally hundreds of dollars (I had two, so I could afford to part with one), Central Casting: Dungeons.


That last one I'm particularly fond of, because I still use it to make up the occasional random fantasy dungeon.

Comments

  1. I have Heroes Now and Heroes of Tomorrow, both in pretty darn good condition considering how often I've read through them.

    I here rumor that new editions are in the works!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review