#RPGaDAY Day 9: Favorite Dice Set

Favorite dice set?  I don't think I have one.  I have a giant barrel of dice that I have accumulated over several years, but while my kids have bought color matching swirly dice I don't have any.

I do have a set of "Hero Dice" from the DC Universe RPG that are kind of cool.  They are like Fudge Dice in that they have different symbols, but instead of positive, negative, and neutral just have positive (Superman), negative (Darkseid), really positive (Batman), and really negative (Joker).  Nowadays that mechanic is pretty common and appears in FFG's Star Wars Edge of Empire game, for example.  But back then it was pretty radical a notion.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review