RPGaDay 28: Favorite Game You Are No Longer Playing

So, before I answered this question I read Adam's post on the subject on his blog Barking Alien.

Possible photo of the author.

So his point, for those who don't have time to read it, is that you should be playing your favorite game.  And to the surprise of few, I agree with him.  I don't have the snark factor he does, and honestly I get how GM's compromise with their players about what game to run for the simple fact that the GM wants to game with them.  And yes, good friends will entertain the notion that a GM might like a game because it is really good, or at the least (and I learned this a long time ago) a game the GM loves he or she will run very well, and that makes it good for everyone.

What's ironic is that I've been talking to my kids about one of my favorite games to see if they might be interested in taking it out for a sentimental test drive.  We'll see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review