Cmdr. Horus Mecklenburg (ret), Traveller NPC

"After I graduated from college the Navy offered me the sort of opportunities and job security I was looking for.  I know when you think of the Navy you think of the big flyboys or the starship gunners, but I was part of that organization that made everything run smoothly.  In my initial tour of duty I continued to improve on my education with a study of military history and computer programming.  By my second tour I was commissioned as an officer and soon after promoted to lieutenant.  Those were great days aboard a hospital ship.  I was learning everything I could, but did most of my work in medical records and engineering.

"I continued to serve aboard the hospital ship for my third and fourth terms, having finally convinced my superiors that I could be out in the field.  I was part of an emergency response team that would board spacecraft in distress and provide relief.  My the time I was done with my fourth term, I had risen to the rank of Commander and was leading my own teams.

"Unfortunately cuts to support personnel were implemented, and after my fourth term I was let go.  It was hard leaving space, which is why I am here now talking to you.  Word is that you need an investor, someone who can help float the expenses of operating your starship.  I've got seventy thousand credits socked away in a bank not doing me any good, and you look like a good investment.

"There's just one hitch.  I've got to come with you."

Cmdr. Horus Mecklenburg 5655B5
Four terms Navy
Admin-1, Computer-2, Jack of all Trades-1, Mechanical-1, Medical-1, Vacc Suit-2
70,000 Cr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review