Go. Play.

For a few weeks, I've been wrangling over whether I should start up a game of my own in my new hometown.  I had been told by the manager of the FLGS that the gaming groups he knew of were not looking for new players, and that on the whole the RPG scene was dying off.  Thinking I lacked options, I started plans on beginning by own campaign.
Probably the biggest concern I had was time.  I'm pretty busy, and something more than a 4E Dungeon Crawl might be pushing it.
But as I was hashing this out, I thought I'd still try to find something.  I went to Meetup.com, which sometimes has gaming groups, and discovered that the FLGS in question had a gaming group there bi-weekly, and that yes, they were interested in new players.  So much for the intel of the manager, but I'm not complaining.
I'll let my very rare readership know how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review