MegaDungeon Gallery added

For almost a year I've been slowly adding pieces to a modular dungeon.  This is actually the third or fourth modular dungeon I have built in the past decade or so using Hirst Arts blocks, but none of my previous creations made it with me when I moved to my new home almost a year ago.  Thus, I started another, using a technique I had been considering for a while, namely using the mini-walls from the "Stone Arch Mold" (#88) and the "Cracked Floor Tiles Mold" (#203).  These two molds work together to made a fairly simple but effective layout.  The walls of the dungeon are represented without blocking view on the table.  The downside comes with flexibility--when you have a "dungeon tile" layout you can put the door anywhere in the room you like.  But that's the sacrifice you have to make with a layout like this.

Anyways, the terrain-building bug as struck again, and after cranking out a quick wargaming piece I thought I'd start adding to the MegaDungeon again.  To celebrate this, I've added a gallery of existing MegaDungeon pieces to the blog as a separate page.  You can access it from the bar at the top of the blog.

As always, thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Very cool. Putting the gallery up was a great idea. I've probably said this before, but I think your design of the tiles is very good -- I especially like the way the walls are functional, visually appealing, AND they don't interfere with visibility. An excellent combination in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review