The long dry spell approaches

For the past few months, things have just really been clicking with my D&D group.  We've got a good roster of people who enjoy gaming and enjoy gaming with each other.  I've been posting pics of games over at my other blog, but I can show them here too.



Now, it is all coming to a screeching halt.  The story is this: we game every other weekend because on the "off" weekends one of the players has his daughter visiting him (he and the girl's mother are divorced).  Since these alternating weekends are about the only time he has with her, he doesn't spend any of it gaming.  However, after Friday my work schedule has me working every other weekend between now and the beginning of June, when it lightens up again.  That's the rest of March, April, and May where the group has to decide if they are going to game without me, or without the other player.

Right now, we're brainstorming solutions.  Sunday afternoon might be a possibility, but that's time I usually spend with my family.  We might just go a couple of months gaming without me in the regular campaign, while I maybe throw together a one-shot or something that would be without the other guy.  We'll be discussing it Friday on what will probably be the last session for the current campaign.  I'll let you know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review