#RPGaDay 10: Favorite tie-in novel

What a tough one!  Most of the novels that I read that are licensed aren't from RPG's but rather TV/movies (e.g. Star Trek), or wargaming (Dan Abnett's 40K novels).  Aside from D&D novels, what's out there?  I know there were some World of Darkness novels, but they were just flotsam in the blight of vampire literature that afflicted the earth.

Oooh!  Oooh!  I know!


The D&D "not Choose Your Own Adventure" novels!  I loved these so much I recently bought them for my kids to read.  They're fun.

Comments

  1. I was more of a "Choose Your Own" purist back then, but even I gave into the lure of the D&D label. I think Mountain of Mirrors got me through a nasty flu bug back when it was new. I picked up some for my kids too when they were younger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review