#RPGaDAY, Day 4: Most Recent RPG Purchase

Continuing on this daily blog topic of RPG's, thanks to this guy:

4. Most Recent RPG Purchase

I had to fight the urge to run down to my FLGS and buy a copy of the blue Basic D&D rulebook yesterday, just so I could have today be the same answer.  But...



I suppose you could count the new edition of the D&D Player's Guide that I pre-ordered, but since I don't have that yet, I'll have to go with Shadowrun, Fifth Edition.  This was a "Free RPG Impulse Buy" that has the added detraction of having been really expensive to boot.  Wrong game for my gaming group, I think.

Comments

  1. I thought the same thing but I resisted the temptation as well.

    I like Shadowrun myself and picked this up too last year but I have not even tried to run it. One of these days ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review