RPGaDAY 2016 Day 14: the dream team


Your dream team of people you used to game with?

I'll take this literally as "used to" because I have a great gaming group now and I would hate to exclude them from any game I was running. So let's talk about former gamers.

From college: Jennifer, Andrew (mentioned on this blog before), and Chris
From post-college days: Daniel, Scott (also mentioned on this blog before), and Buffra

Why them?  Because they were really great players, loved gaming, and I just like being with them.

Although honestly, I'd game with just about anyone I ever gamed with in the past, even strangers I met at conventions.  Mostly because I like most people, I like gaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I moved ages ago, but forgot to tell anyone

RPG Review: Far Trek

Heroes Against Darkness review